- Sun-drenched 25-kilometer-long valley framed by the UNESCO World Heritage Dolomites with three villages: St. Ulrich, St. Christina and Selva
- The valley is characterized by massifs such as the Sella massif and the 3,118 meters high Sassolungo, Val Gardena personalities such as mountaineering legend Luis Trenker, the Val Gardena wood carving tradition, culinary delights and the Ladin language
- Winter fun on more than 500 perfectly groomed slopes, the legendary Sella Ronda, connected to the world's largest ski carousel Dolomiti Superski, 115 kilometers of trails, the longest toboggan run in the Dolomites, extensive winter and snowshoe hiking routes
- Summer fun with culinary hut hikes, mountain biking on the legendary Sella Ronda, hut trekking, Burning Dolomites, sculpture fairs and Ladin language courses
- Various events throughout the year
- The valley is a member of "Leading Mountain Resorts of the World"